[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FridayBiology

Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Dave-In-Texas

scotgaymer

Didn't the OP say that it wasn't compatible with Alpha 10 due to some weirdness @Dave-In-Texas?

czarnoff

Quote from: scotgaymer on April 23, 2015, 01:10:11 PM
Didn't the OP say that it wasn't compatible with Alpha 10 due to some weirdness @Dave-In-Texas?
He put out a test version in post 519.  It's working well enough for me.  It's amazing how much it improves game play over vanilla. 

kpc1914

Andurhil

For anyone experiencing the bug where colonists are unable to drop apparel, I've found a temporary fix. While in-game, open up the Menu, go to Interface Options and select Never Use Alternate Tab Panels under the Alternate Tabs section.

In any case, great work in keeping this mod up to date for us EdB, it really makes gameplay so much more enjoyable.

EdB

Quote from: Andurhil on April 23, 2015, 02:57:58 PM
For anyone experiencing the bug where colonists are unable to drop apparel, I've found a temporary fix. While in-game, open up the Menu, go to Interface Options and select Never Use Alternate Tab Panels under the Alternate Tabs section.

In any case, great work in keeping this mod up to date for us EdB, it really makes gameplay so much more enjoyable.

Thanks for posting the workaround.  I should have an update with a fix for this tonight or tomorrow.

Turps

Its not a battle unless some limbs are getting shot off!

EdB

I've released the first full version for Alpha 10, version 2.7.1.

Thanks to everyone who tried the beta release and reported bugs.  The issues with the Gear tab and the building placement rotation UI are fixed in this new release.

If you find any issues, please let me know!

Kaballah

Kaballah

A very minor problem - since I enabled this mod, now when I click a colonist's name from the Overview table, the view centers on that colonist but they are not selected, in vanilla they are.

Havan_IronOak

Thanks again for this! Just down loaded it and that "something's missing" feeling is gone for the first time since release 10.

Garlandgreeneyes

Ninefinger

Quote from: Kaballah on April 24, 2015, 12:49:40 PM
A very minor problem - since I enabled this mod, now when I click a colonist's name from the Overview table, the view centers on that colonist but they are not selected, in vanilla they are.
I'm not 100% sure but i think that, that is how this mode has always worked but i cant remember fully i definitely could be wrong but i figured i would say something.

EdB

Quote from: Kaballah on April 24, 2015, 12:49:40 PM

Thanks for noticing this.  I will fix it.