[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefinn

Was mid-game, I noticed it several times in fact (over a few games). And it definitely doesn't happen at all in new games.

Due to the instant way it does this I can't tell if it's linked to a particular job or not.

Enjoyment

EdB, thx for your work. I have one idea you could be interested in. Don't really sure, what your mod it could be implemented in exactly, but I think it closer to Interface (though it is useless, when playin' w/o Prepare Carefuly). So...

Could you make an option to save/load presets for manual job priority? Cause I have preset for "PC-mod", but every time I start a new game I spend 5 mins to configure work table for my pawns. And it is sooo boring...

What do you think 'bout it?
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

thefinn

EdB

Quote from: Enjoyment on April 28, 2015, 05:07:58 AM
Could you make an option to save/load presets for manual job priority? Cause I have preset for "PC-mod", but every time I start a new game I spend 5 mins to configure work table for my pawns. And it is sooo boring...

It feels like it would be more of a Prepare Carefully feature because it really doesn't work unless you know exactly which colonists you're going to start with.  It's a good idea.  I'm not currently working on adding any features, but I will add it to the suggestion list.

Enjoyment

Quote from: EdB on April 29, 2015, 10:42:05 PM
It feels like it would be more of a Prepare Carefully feature because it really doesn't work unless you know exactly which colonists you're going to start with.  It's a good idea.  I'm not currently working on adding any features, but I will add it to the suggestion list.

Cool, maybe in next alpha? ;)
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

josmow

minor "bug" with copy/paste of storage zones. seems that you can copy a pawn's settings(what...?) if they move over a zone while dazed XD
have not clicked it for fear of game breaking bugs.

edit: also applies to corpses...... still not clicking it. XD

(click to make it fullsize, "thumbnail" to take less time to load it.)
Science might be an annoying b***h, but Magic is her slutty, drug-addicted cousin. Who enjoys screwing with your head.

^ warning! may contain ponies!

Ninefinger

Quote from: josmow on April 30, 2015, 05:30:01 PM
minor "bug" with copy/paste of storage zones. seems that you can copy a pawn's settings(what...?) if they move over a zone while dazed XD

Lol thats hilarious, Click it! Click it!, you know you want to.  ;D

Ienkoron

Quote from: josmow on April 30, 2015, 05:30:01 PM

edit: also applies to corpses...... still not clicking it. XD

*whispers* Do it, you know you want to.... XD  :P
If there's someone likely to over react, that's likely to be me :P

bullet

where I can found 2.7.1 version? Because seems like after update to 2.7.2 , with outfit configuration my colonists doesn't see most of apparel (which can be crafted) from aparello mod  :(

bullet

jresine

Dragoon

Quote from: jresine on June 11, 2015, 05:50:03 AM
Hello, no update for alpha 11? =(

Hes currently fighting an army of trolls working on it. He already updated prepare carfully first :D.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: jresine on June 11, 2015, 05:50:03 AM
Hello, no update for alpha 11? =(

It takes time. Relax. :P
Modders don't really get a head's up as to when the new alpha is released, so almost everything gets adjusted after the fact. EdB's awesome about tackling his updates ASAP, and I don't expect that to change here. I'd venture a guess that, unless a large life situation comes up, he'll have this ready by next week, if not before the weekend is up. :)

EdB's Prepare Carefully and UI are my two mandatory mods, so I likely won't download A11 until it's up.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

EdB

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on June 11, 2015, 04:17:50 PM
he'll have this ready by next week, if not before the weekend is up. :)

Or even by tonight--I've made good progress and have a working version that I'll continue cleaning up and testing this evening.  Thanks everyone for the patience!