[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekmeth

Quote from: EdB on June 11, 2015, 04:59:36 PM
Or even by tonight--I've made good progress and have a working version that I'll continue cleaning up and testing this evening.  Thanks everyone for the patience!

Oh nice. Well worth the wait either way :)

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: EdB on June 11, 2015, 04:59:36 PM
Quote from: TheSilencedScream on June 11, 2015, 04:17:50 PM
he'll have this ready by next week, if not before the weekend is up. :)

Or even by tonight--I've made good progress and have a working version that I'll continue cleaning up and testing this evening.  Thanks everyone for the patience!

I won't complain if it's tonight, either. ;)
But, as always, please take your time. I'd much rather wait than to see you get burnt out.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

RickyMartini

Quote from: EdB on June 11, 2015, 04:59:36 PMThanks everyone for the patience!

What patience? I just blink my eyes and you're already almost done upgrading all your mods! Nice work, EdB. :)

EdB

I did this with the last alpha, and I think it worked a little better, so I'm going to do it again.

Before I post the download link to the original post, I'm going to post the first couple of releases here in the thread.  The first couple of releases tend to be a little buggy, so if you don't mind running into a couple of problems and want to try it out early, here's the first release for alpha 11:

Download EdB Interface 2.8.3 for Alpha 11

If you prefer something more stable, wait a couple of days for the download link to show up in the original post.

Hopefully there aren't any big glaring problems, but if I'm being honest, the first release usually has one or two of those.

EDIT: Moved the download link to the original post.  Please download from there.

jega

I can't seem to change a prisoner off No Interaction with the version you just posted.

EdB

Thanks for the bug report.  I will take a look.

To workaround this issue, you can select Menu -> Interface Options and select the "Never Use Alternate Tab Panels" radio button.  This will switch the tab panels back to the vanilla versions.

I've posted a new version that should fix this problem:

EDIT: Moved the download link to the original post.  Please download from there.

jresine

hello, i need start new game to install mod? or i can play my saved game? thanks

EdB

Quote from: jresine on June 12, 2015, 03:10:41 AM
hello, i need start new game to install mod? or i can play my saved game? thanks

You should be able to use the mod with an existing saved game.  Alpha 11 now warns you if you you have a different set of mods enabled than you did when you saved the game, but the interface mod should work without a problem.

EdB

I've done another release, 2.8.3, for alpha 11.  No bug fixes in this one, but I did some minor spacing tweaks in a couple of the tab panels.  Assuming no bug reports, I plan to update the original post with this version later this evening.

RickyMartini

EdB

Added the download link to the original post.  If you find any other bugs, please let me know!

Devon_v

Thanks muchly. The game is so annoying without the colonist toolbar. :)

isistoy

<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

akiceabear

I'm receiving the following error when starting a new game. RimWorld was restarted and the world generated after installing the mod.

After this the mod appears to still work...