[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdB

Quote from: Gregorydb on June 22, 2015, 05:03:50 PM
1.)   A button or something to select so you can get all of your people with one click for combat more then anything.

If you click on a colonist in the colonist bar with the middle mouse button, it will select all of your colonists so that you can quickly draft them.  Unfortunately for people playing on laptops or for those that don't have a middle mouse button for some other reason, there currently isn't an alternative.

Quote from: Gregorydb on June 22, 2015, 05:03:50 PM
2.)  A way to segregate the people...ie Melee, range, Empath...or some thing along those lines :)

I can't find it right now, but I've talked about some of the reasons that I have not already added this feature to the mod.  There's no question that it would be a great addition.  I've played around with it a little bit, but I'm not sure that it's something that I'm going to follow through on any time soon.

EdB

Quote from: shenzya on June 25, 2015, 09:34:14 PM
hi EDB ,i don't know if this has be reported already but one feature is missing : we can't operate on injured guest.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I will take a look.  As a workaround, you can disable the mod's alternate character tabs by from the Interface Options screen.

Shotoku

Quote from: EdB on June 26, 2015, 01:17:58 AM
Quote from: Shotoku on June 25, 2015, 06:56:55 AM
could it be possible to Ctrl click at the pawn bar? That would make it so it's easy to select just especific colonists.

If you shift-click on a colonist in the bar, it will add or remove that colonist from the selection.  Is that what you mean?

Yeah that's what I meant. Sorry, I didn't notice it was Shift click, it's usually Crtl click on windows.
Thanks a lot for this mod :D

rsof69

I dont see the interface  :( pls help

<activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>EdBInterface</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>BackstoriesCore-7</li>
    <li>RW_A2B</li>
    <li>RW_A2B_Teleport</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>LT_FixBoneEPOE</li>
    <li>Glassworks</li>
    <li>CaveworldFlora</li>
    <li>Clutter</li>
    <li>DefendThatColony!</li>
    <li>Industrialisation v0.99b</li>
    <li>ED-Core</li>
    <li>ED-AutoLoader</li>
    <li>ED-DeepStrike</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>ED-PersonalNanoShields</li>
    <li>ED-ReverseCycleCooler</li>
    <li>ED-Shields</li>
    <li>ED-Vent</li>
    <li>MD2Base-12</li>
    <li>MD2Droids-10</li>
    <li>MD2Fortifications-4</li>
    <li>MD2Industry-7</li>
    <li>MD2Manufacturing-11</li>
    <li>MD2Power-4</li>
    <li>MD2Storage-4</li>
    <li>Rimsenal</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_hair</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_Storyteller</li>
    <li>T-ConditionRed</li>
    <li>T-CoreCropTweaks</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCloth</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCrops</li>
    <li>T-MiscStuff</li>
    <li>T-MoreFloorsFF</li>
    <li>RT Fusebox</li>
    <li>RT Storage</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous</li>
    <li>MAI</li>
    <li>AdditionalJoyObjectsV2.1</li>
    <li>Apothecarius</li>
    <li>AutoHuntBeacon</li>
    <li>BeanTekBlastDoor</li>
    <li>BeanTekRefrigeratedFoodStorage</li>
    <li>Celing Lights</li>
    <li>FastFloors</li>
    <li>LessIncidentTrolling</li>
    <li>Mad Skills</li>
    <li>More Vanilla Turrets</li>
    <li>PowerSwitch</li>
    <li>Quorn</li>
    <li>rtftj</li>
    <li>RTGs</li>
    <li>TargetPractise</li>
    <li>TemperatureControl</li>
    <li>Turret Collection</li>
    <li>[A11 Hairs] AnimuHair</li>
    <li>Darkness</li>
    <li>LT_RedistHeat</li>
    <li>Mending</li>
    <li>FlameWeapons-FlameWeapons1.0</li>
    <li>LaserWeapons-LaserWeapons1.0</li>
    <li>GaussWeapons-GaussWeapons1.0</li>
    <li>PlasmaWeapons-PlasmaWeapons1.0</li>
    <li>Vegetable Garden v3c</li>
    <li>RoofBomb-RoofBomb1.0</li>
    <li>Vas's Hydroponics</li>
    <li>ZenGardenV0.11</li>
  </activeMods>

my mods :( I dont know anything with mods I just download :D

pls help

[attachment deleted due to age]

Leucetius

I believe EDB Interface has to be one of - if not the last mod to load. But as your Loadorder seems more or less alphabetical, I am as sure as can be that you'll ran into other conflicts.

kaptain_kavern

Do you download a modpack or just throw all that mod in Rimworld and go?
Are you sure all your mods are up to date? (I have made a list of up-to-date mods, link in my sign). Have you tried to create a new world?

+ RedistHeat doesn't work in A11 as far as i know. You'll need to erase it

+ I'm not sure that "More Vanilla Turrets" can be considered up-to-date as it is a "fanfix" and on the thread they said it spawn errors with Edb. Try to get rid of it maybe

rsof69

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 03, 2015, 08:44:29 AM
Do you download a modpack or just throw all that mod in Rimworld and go?
Are you sure all your mods are up to date? (I have made a list of up-to-date mods, link in my sign). Have you tried to create a new world?

+ RedistHeat doesn't work in A11 as far as i know. You'll need to erase it

+ I'm not sure that "More Vanilla Turrets" can be considered up-to-date as it is a "fanfix" and on the thread they said it spawn errors with Edb. Try to get rid of it maybe

I just throw anything, I think is good  ;D

and

it finnaly Works Yeah Now I can play

dopestar667

Loading first or last, the EBD interface mod doesn't work in the newly released Alpha 11b (build 857) today. When loading, I still get the colonist icons across the top of the screen, but I can't interact with them, and when I press ESC the menu no longer appears.

kaptain_kavern

EdB

You can expect an 11b release within the next day.

EdB

I've released a new version, 2.8.6, that is compatible with the new Alpha 11b release.  I've also added a French-language translation provided by kaptain_kavern (thanks!).

It seemed like there were very few changes with Alpha 11b that impacted the mod, but keep an eye out for bugs.

Andy_Dandy

Thanks for the fast update of the most essential mod out there. Such a pain to play without the colonist bar in the UI after getting so used to it. :D

Lonely Rogue

Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Andy_Dandy

Colonists are wandering idle now, very often, even with loads of work to do. Might be this mod or might be alpha 11b. I only play with this mod active.

EdB

Quote from: Andy_Dandy on July 04, 2015, 08:37:25 PM
Colonists are wandering idle now, very often, even with loads of work to do. Might be this mod or might be alpha 11b. I only play with this mod active.

It's possible that the Work tab UI is somehow broken and not setting priorities properly, but that's the only way that I can think of that the mod would be responsible.  I've been playing for a little while with a new colony to see if I can notice any issues, but my colonists seem to be working as expected.

Any other feedback is welcome, but I'm pretty sure it's not the mod.