[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smug

Really glad to be using this mod again, thanks for taking the time to put it together.  Squads in particular are a very nice feature.

LadyAth

SilverTitch

Hey EdB. The break threshold marks in needs tab seem to have disappeared after installing this mod.

><

EdB

Quote from: SilverTitch on September 28, 2015, 06:54:12 PM
Hey EdB. The break threshold marks in needs tab seem to have disappeared after installing this mod.

Thanks for the bug report.  Known issue--I will be releasing a fix within the next week.

Encrtia

Hey EdB, just writing to say thanks a lot for this mod :) It's truly a core mod for my RimWorld experience! Thanks again!
~When death is smiling at you, just smile on back.

SilverTitch

Quote from: EdB on September 28, 2015, 07:50:56 PM

Thanks for the bug report.  Known issue--I will be releasing a fix within the next week.

Thanks man, I'll keep ma eyes open. Thanks for all the work, stay awesome!

><

EdB

Quote from: EdB on September 28, 2015, 07:50:56 PM

I've released a new version, 3.1.2, that fixes this bug.  No other changes.

Tekuromoto

After posting this in the Vegetable Garden thread, I figured maybe I should ask here for the "issue" to be remedied: would it be possible to show what's currently being grown in the grow tab, maybe above the very handy scrolling menu? Similar to the vanilla tab where the "Plant:" button reads what's growing. It would facilitate clicking through all your growing zones to.. well... keep tabs on things.  ;D

edit: I also just noticed that hydroponics basins still have the old grow tab

yagij

@EdB:
Is it possible to pass the set primary "ToggleKey" value to the description?  e.g. Work's description would be:  "Choose which colonist does what kinds of work, and in what priority order. [F1]".   I revised your mod to hard-code the default keys, and I am figuring out ways to limit the need for the mouse to move around the various menus I use most.

( General question to anyone knowledgable:  Also, does the source code currently allow for combination key press events?  e.g. alt-s, ctrl-s? )

Ekko

Why is this happening? Worked fine a couple of days ago..Tried deleting the mod, downloading the mod fresh and installing it again, loading the mod alone and still it fails to load.
E: Deleted the config file (didn't guess there was one at first, my bad) and all works again. Great mod, really enjoying the better interface.

VendettaCrypt

This mod is really leaps and bounds ahead in Rimworld lifestyle improvement, but every time I use this mod, my work tab ends up empty and blank. I can't adjust work priorities because it ends up empty. By the way, I'm a mac user, but I think it doesn't really change things, now does it?

Perhaps you guys you could help. Thanks and kudos.

Yacuty

Im having this problem too, my work tab its just gone.

TLHeart

is there anyway to get a missing colonist back into the interface? I had a colonist on an away mission from misc mod, and was interrupted so saved, the game... when I reloaded the game, it said he was missing, and upon his return, he disappeared from the colonist bar, and from the work tab... He is gone as far as Edb is concerned.

I reordered this mod with the enhanced tabs mod so at least he is part of the work tab, restriction tab, outfits tab... sure do miss him on the icon bar though.

Fluffy (l2032)

Enhanced Tabs doesn't modify the restriction and outfit tabs, so it's a bit odd that he's back on those tabs after switching... Does EdB keep two separate lists of pawns?

cucumpear

Quote from: TLHeart on October 27, 2015, 06:10:10 PM
is there anyway to get a missing colonist back into the interface? I had a colonist on an away mission from misc mod[...]
I've had that happen, too. In my experience EdB shows the colonists that are present when you load the game. So they should show up again when you load while everyone is back.
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear