[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miner_239

Right clicking on the hidden bar button crashes the game.

The log repeats HandleD3DDevicelost : still lost | Skipped frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state. At the very end, a FullResetD3DDevice appeared, followed by Out Of Memory.

?-?

«Temple»

Ulf

Yes, a great pity. Since Alpha 13 RimWorld rushes me from always. The Interface Mod is the only one I've ever used. Is there for Alpha 13 is no alternative?

Translated by Google.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Ulf on June 30, 2016, 01:15:12 AM
Yes, a great pity. Since Alpha 13 RimWorld rushes me from always. The Interface Mod is the only one I've ever used. Is there for Alpha 13 is no alternative?

Translated by Google.

There is a link in the post directly above yours. ^^^^

The link is also in the original post.

Should be noted, it is only the colonist bar portion. The full interface mod still has not been updated since alpha 12, and as far as I know, there is no similar mod.

Ulf

Thanks for the note. Only this is the mod that RimWorld crashes. Then it must unfortunately go without Mod.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Ulf on June 30, 2016, 12:23:45 PM
Thanks for the note. Only this is the mod that RimWorld crashes. Then it must unfortunately go without Mod.

Ah, well you are in luck then if that is your problem. There is one other mod to try. Here is the link:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16120.0

This is a link to Fluffy's mod page, look down a bit to find this one: Fluffy's blatant copy of EdB's colonist bar

Should be in his small mods section.

«Temple»

Quote from: Miner_239 on June 24, 2016, 05:05:24 AM
Quote from: EdB on August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM
Download EdB Colonist Bar (v0.13.0.3) for Alpha 13 (Dropbox)
Yeep, sure, no A13 version to see.

That is what I meant, I also meant the Colonist bar not the inventory, but my statement is still valid as the main features is not A13 yet.

EdB

A quick announcement:

With the addition of the colonist bar to Alpha 14, it feels like a good time to be retiring my interface mods.

It's been immensely satisfying working on these mods and seeing aspects of them make it into the vanilla game, but it's difficult as a modder to not eventually lose interest and move onto other things.

I appreciate all of the kind words and feedback from what really is a great community and look forward to seeing what's next for this great game.

kaptain_kavern

Si i guess it feels like a good time to Thank you for your time and mods.
I haven't play a single game w/o your interface mods man

Farewell and thank again  8)

Playbahnosh

This is so sad! :(

I seriously cannot play Rimworld anymore without the EdB mods! The EdB Interface is a MUST HAVE for anyone playing this game, it just boggles my mind why all the EdB stuff haven't made it into vanilla! I got so used to having all those awesome functions, I tried playing vanilla one time and it was just an exercise in frustration, I had to wait for the EdB update to be able to play, no joke.

I know the colonist bar FINALLY got included in vanilla, but what about the indispensable inventory display? Squads? All the other things? :(

I'm sorry to see you go EdB, you made a huge difference in Rimworld! Godspeed in your future endeavors and THANK YOU!

«Temple»

I thought squads weren't in this one? only  in the test one.

nuschler22

ekfkr92

You are The greatest modder in this community ^_^