[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Quote from: EdB on September 23, 2014, 11:46:08 AM
Quote from: Nimr_Tiger on September 23, 2014, 11:35:21 AM
I seem to have a slight bug when an existing colonist goes on a mental break, is arrested and eventually recruited back, it seems they don't appear back in the colonist bar. Is this intended?

Not as intended.  That's a bug--I will take a look.  I expect that if you save and reload the game that they will show up the bar as expected.

Double confirming this bug...not major at all a quick reload does indeed fix it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Nimr_Tiger

Quote from: skullywag on September 23, 2014, 03:25:05 PM
Quote from: EdB on September 23, 2014, 11:46:08 AM
Quote from: Nimr_Tiger on September 23, 2014, 11:35:21 AM
I seem to have a slight bug when an existing colonist goes on a mental break, is arrested and eventually recruited back, it seems they don't appear back in the colonist bar. Is this intended?
Thank you both for the info, that definitely works for the time being.
Not as intended.  That's a bug--I will take a look.  I expect that if you save and reload the game that they will show up the bar as expected.

Double confirming this bug...not major at all a quick reload does indeed fix it.

discogeek

Just a note, looks like as of right now this mod is brokeneded with Alpha 7.  Only mod I've downloaded, when I install it, I get a black screen.  Exiting out of Rimworld and starting up again with this mod installed, game won't load.  Can delete out of the mods folder to fix and play the game though.

Wanted to post as an FYI in case anyone else loves this mod too.  Hopefully an easy peasy tweak to fix!

EdB

Quote from: discogeek on October 01, 2014, 07:54:38 PM
Just a note, looks like as of right now this mod is brokeneded with Alpha 7.

Have not updated the mod to support Alpha 7 yet.  Don't have a timeframe for when it will be done yet, either.  Probably the earliest would be this weekend.  I need to make a lot of changes to make it work.

skullywag

Just adding my support and thanks for this, dont really wanna play A7 without it but alas. Keep up the good work. :)

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

EdB

Quote from: skullywag on October 02, 2014, 06:48:44 PM
...dont really wanna play A7 without it but alas...

Just a quick update: I started working on the alpha 7 conversion tonight.  It's going more smoothly than I thought it would.  You can expect a release sometime on Saturday.

skullywag

Matthiasagreen

Quote from: EdB on October 03, 2014, 02:48:49 AM
Quote from: skullywag on October 02, 2014, 06:48:44 PM
...dont really wanna play A7 without it but alas...

Just a quick update: I started working on the alpha 7 conversion tonight.  It's going more smoothly than I thought it would.  You can expect a release sometime on Saturday.

I know Tynan already fixed it for A8, but if you could look at the issue of having to choose the wall material every time, people would praise you!
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Jestem

Was about to post asking that this mod gets updated, as in my opinion its amazing, and really changes how the game plays for the better, but I have been ninja'd!

daft73

Quote from: EdB on October 03, 2014, 02:48:49 AM
Quote from: skullywag on October 02, 2014, 06:48:44 PM....
Just a quick update: I started working on the alpha 7 conversion tonight.  It's going more smoothly than I thought it would. You can expect a release sometime on Saturday.

This is nice, thanks for your continued support EdB!! ;D

ps0705

Just started playing A7 and thought, weird, why is the interface so bad... then I realised, I didn't have your mod. Really looking forward to the next update EdB, keep up the good work!

zakouski

Quote from: ps0705 on October 04, 2014, 06:50:17 AM
Just started playing A7 and thought, weird, why is the interface so bad... then I realised, I didn't have your mod. Really looking forward to the next update EdB, keep up the good work!

I confirm : I was lost without your interface  :o