[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igabod

I personally never use the inventory tab because I keep all my stuff very organized in lots of little stockpiles dedicated to one item type most of the time. I have seen a couple people make use of the feature in youtube videos though.

Shinzy

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on November 23, 2014, 04:24:26 PM
Shinzy, did you really get that far, or did you use the Dev mode on top :P

Eeee busted!
;D No it's more convenient to just leave it on when I'm adding bits to my mods so I can call the trader events/spawn the new items/pawns to test
Cause it's already settled that going through options to toggle something on and off constantly is overpowering to me ;D -> as you can probably tell from my suggestion =P

But ontopic! I have never even seen the inventory tab as of yet! :-[
Much like Iggy, My piles are very organized mess

Igabod

Quote from: Shinzy on November 24, 2014, 09:59:34 AM

Eeee busted!
;D No it's more convenient to just leave it on when I'm adding bits to my mods so I can call the trader events/spawn the new items/pawns to test
Cause it's already settled that going through options to toggle something on and off constantly is overpowering to me ;D -> as you can probably tell from my suggestion =P

But ontopic! I have never even seen the inventory tab as of yet! :-[
Much like Iggy, My piles are very organized mess

Being heavily OCD in the organizational sense is a huge benefit in these types of games. It also helps in real life in a lot of ways. I've never lost my phone or car keys or wallet or T.V. remote or anything most people commonly lose.

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Shinzy on November 24, 2014, 09:59:34 AM

Eeee busted!

I leave it on too... *whistles away like I don't occasionally build in god mode when I'm doing no work whatsoever* Nothing at all.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Nimr_Tiger

Gah, the new alpha release has highlighted how much I rely on this mod erryday

James009

Quote from: Nimr_Tiger on December 10, 2014, 04:15:25 PM
Gah, the new alpha release has highlighted how much I rely on this mod erryday
Yeah, I naturally think that this mod's features are ingame and I'm surprised every time I try to use them that they are just not in the V8 update :(

Lets Crashland Here Simulator!

Clibanarius

Take it as the compliment it is that your mod is so great that everyone needs it on day 1 of an update, EdB.

Ironvos

Yea this mod has pretty much become an essential addition to my rimworld games.
Especially the colonist icons at the top of the screen, i really miss seeing at glance what the state of the colonists are and being able to click on them.

Felys

hehehe, we're all in need of your mod EdB :p
I can't play without it :)

Maybe one day, Tynan will ask you to add it in as a feature and not a mod !!!

hyprformnce

+1 for bringing this up to A8! interface improvements are the most essential for a game like rimworld

StorymasterQ

Tynan did mention somewhere that A9 would probably be the first Alpha without a significant feature upgrade. So, mostly bugfixes. If he would incorporate this mod, it would BE a significant feature upgrade. And he'd still have time to do all his planned bugfixes.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Sir

I'd find the Inventory function far more useful if I could use it to scroll through stacks of the items shown. Like when I lost a pistol, I couldn't find it anywhere but it was in my Inventory. Didn't help much in that case.
Check out my Suggestions!
Pt. 1 & Pt. 2

thefinn

1. Kinda find the game unplayable without this mod.
2. I have never used the inventory feature.

ProBro

Quote from: thefinn on December 12, 2014, 04:06:56 PM
1. Kinda find the game unplayable without this mod.
2. I have never used the inventory feature.

+1 from me too.

Also +1 for Tynan just making this the default interface!

Althaor