Can't haul two recently killed colonists to storage

Started by Codemus, August 05, 2020, 07:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codemus

1. During an attack on a mechhive, two colonists (Murrelet and Fire Hawk) were killed.  I decided to haul their bodies to cold storage while deciding what to do.

2. Despite setting cold storage to accept anything, including colonist corpses, I was not given the option to haul, only to eat, bury or strip.  I made new storage areas with everything allowed including fresh AND rotted and all corpse types, and still did not get the option.  According to the main screen I have the latest version of the game.

5. Per your suggestion, I am including the Player Log.

Canute

Hi,
one of you settings prevent that you can't haul them.
It could be there is a area restriction and the pawn's can't enter that area.
But i think it is more a bad storage settings, you miss something like allow colonist corpse.
(typical mistake when you use "disallow all" at first and reselect some settings.
Just create a 2x1 stockpile with allow all, and try to haul the corpse, i bet it will work.

And the log is only helpful when you notice there is a error at the log window (red text), but there is no error, so a safegame would more helpful.

Pheanox

Codemus,

Thanks for the report, if you can provide a copy of your save that would be appreciated.