[1.1.2654] Colonist Death Count +1 or more at start

Started by Zite, July 09, 2020, 09:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zite

On start of game, under statistics, game wills state there are one or more colonist deaths.  This happens before colonist get of their pods on crash landing.  This does not happen all the time, maybe every 1 of 8 games, this time I had 2 colonist dead on start.

-----

Can't upload saved game, file to large.

Canute

Hi,
you don't use mods ? If you use mods try it without mods first.
Did you maybe notice if there are something special at the map/biome you got dead colonist ?
Anything at the log of the dead pawn why does he die ?

You can try to use an archive tool to shrink the safegame, if it is still to large you need to use a filehoster and post the link to the file.

Zite

No mods, I always play boreal forest, on loosing is fun, and commitment mode.  I originally posted about same problem way back which turned out to be dead cryosleep pawns in the ancient dangers.  That problem seems to have been fixed long time ago. When it happens sometimes there are not ancient dangers at all on map.

All three pawns drop alive from pods, just says that there are 1+ colonist deaths in the statistics tab.

Game save file, again this is saved before drop pods even open.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XlzBxZmMadboxnFNMRh5_kOkjaYSlUQF/view?usp=sharing

ison

Thanks, we'll check it. Could be due to family relations.

Pheanox

Just want to make sure no mods were used, including Prepare Carefully?  I have been unable to reproduce this bug.

Canute

Pheanox,
when you look at the safegame he posted, you notice no mods are active.

Pheanox

Quote from: Canute on August 06, 2020, 03:27:45 AM
Pheanox,
when you look at the safegame he posted, you notice no mods are active.

I know, I'm just making absolute certain as I've spent a while yesterday trying to reproduce.

Also did you use devmode at all for anything?