[1.5] MedPod 1.5.30 (8 Jul 2024) - Advanced regenerative medical beds

Started by sumghai, July 24, 2020, 08:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumghai

MedPod has been updated for RimWorld 1.5.4069 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.5.20 - 24 Apr 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4069
- Added compatibility for Anomaly DLC
  - MedPods will treat selected mutations and mental conditions, while ignoring Inhumanized and Psychically Dead hediffs

sumghai

MedPod has been updated for RimWorld 1.5.4069 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.5.21 - 28 Apr 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4069
- Fixed edge case bug where pawns carried to MedPods sometimes drop equipment

sumghai

Version 1.5.22 - 28 Apr 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4069
- Reverted fixes from 1.5.21 due to unforeseen affects on pawn equipment drop and arresting behaviour

sumghai

MedPod has been updated for RimWorld 1.5.4084 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.5.23 - 4 May 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4084
- Updated compatibility patches
  - Moved Bundle of Traits patches to 1.4 folder (patch not required for RW 1.5)

sumghai

MedPod has been updated for RimWorld 1.5.4085 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.5.24 - 9 May 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4085
- Rebalanced market value of all MedPods and VetPods
- Updated translations
  - Added Spanish and Latin American Spanish (courtesy of Zerstrick and PlayRapture)

sumghai

MedPod has been updated for RimWorld 1.5.4104 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.5.25 - 25 May 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4104
- Fixed bug where drafted float menu options for arresting, carrying, stripping stabilizing (Combat Extended) and tending were available for patients already being treated on MedPods
- Fixed bug where pawns with hediffs or traits that should block from using MedPod could still be forced to do so
- Removed support for 1.3
  - Updated patch for Save Our Ship 2 to prevent foamgel pawns from ever using MedPods

sumghai

MedPod has been updated for RimWorld 1.5.4104 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.5.26 - 7 Jun 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4104
- Fixed stripping float menu options for corpses being hidden when MedPods are built
  - Added patch for Vanilla Races Expanded - Saurid to ignore various Saurid xenotype hediffs

sumghai

Version 1.5.27 - 19 Jun 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4104
- Added Allow Guest gizmo button to MedPods
  - Players can now allow/prohibit non-colony visitors, traders and guests from using individual MedPods
  - Guests will not use prisoner or slave MedPods
- Revamped MedPod logic to no longer use delta-wave induced coma hediffs
  - Added patch for Orion's Hospitality to allow guests to use MedPods without losing their guest status

sumghai

Version 1.5.28 - 20 Jun 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4104
- Fixed patient discharge check method causing patients to be stuck in MedPods

sumghai

Version 1.5.29 - 26 Jun 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4104
- Re-added delta-wave induced coma hediffs required by RW 1.4 version of MedPod mod

Note: Allow Guest functionality introduced in v1.5.27 for RW 1.5 will not be backported to RW 1.4

sumghai

Version 1.5.30 - 8 Jul 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4104
- Updated Isolinear Processor market value, trade tag and texture for future compatibility with Project Lethe
- Fixed valid bed type logic preventing animals from using VetPods
- Removed Fluffy's Mod Manager manifest file, as that mod is largely obsolete

Mouse_Kun

Hello,
First of all, thanks for your mods and I LOVE it!
Just tried it alone with another mod [Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion] (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28731.0). Rah's mod added more bionic items but your medpot just removed them. Can you please add support to Rah's bionic mod?
Thanks!

sumghai

Quote from: Mouse_Kun on July 17, 2024, 01:53:38 AMJust tried it alone with another mod [Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion] (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28731.0). Rah's mod added more bionic items but your medpot just removed them. Can you please add support to Rah's bionic mod?
Thanks for the heads-up - I'll take a look and see whether it is something that needs to be fixed on my end or Rah's.

sumghai

@Mouse_Kun - I checked pretty much every single prosthetic added by RBSE mod (and the Hardcore version), but the MedPod successfully ignores all bionics and artificial body parts during treatment as intended. As far as I can tell, I cannot reproduce your issue as you have described.

Could you please verify which version number of RBSE and MedPod are you running? Which specific bionics (names please) are you having problems with?

Mouse_Kun

Quote from: sumghai on July 17, 2024, 05:29:38 AM@Mouse_Kun - I checked pretty much every single prosthetic added by RBSE mod (and the Hardcore version), but the MedPod successfully ignores all bionics and artificial body parts during treatment as intended. As far as I can tell, I cannot reproduce your issue as you have described.

Could you please verify which version number of RBSE and MedPod are you running? Which specific bionics (names please) are you having problems with?

Hi sumghai,
Thank you very much for your quick reply! I just realized I was using a localized version of RBSE created by someone else (not by Rah). That's why I got this problem. I switched to Rah's original version and the problem disappeared!
Thank you again for your quick respond and your verification on mod support. And have nice day!