[1.1.2654] Non-stop food poisonings after cooking=0 pawn made some simple meals

Started by eugeneb, August 03, 2020, 03:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eugeneb

Reporting just in case there is something off with math because it looks fishy; save file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ona9y4a0gw5up5f/poisonings.rws?dl=0

Colonist Maverick had cooking=0 and made some simple meals. Clean sterile kitchen, etc; never had this problem before. I've had more than 10 food poisonings in a span of 3 days due to "incompetent cook" - essentially my entire colony is permanently poisoned now and it keeps happening again and again. In colonist's stats food poisoning chance is listed as 4% and by 3rd day of almost everyone being poisoned, this starts looking like something more than a mere chance  ;D

weekendwarrior

Something similar happened to me as well, even though I had a slightly better cook. The problem seems to be that once you get a poisoned meal into a stack of meals, the entire stack has a ridiculously high chance of food poisoning. Plus, if you keep restocking the stack, it doesn't seem to go away.

eugeneb

Pheanox

I checked, only one stack left was poisoned of all the stacks.  Seems like just bad luck.  Thank you for the bug post.