Add Bedrolls to Caravan Autosupply

Started by Feyda, August 10, 2020, 08:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feyda

Love the new auto add meals and medicine.  Just one more suggestion to add bedrolls automatically from stockpiles for each colonist / prisoner assigned.  I am always forgetting to add those things :)

AileTheAlien

Yeah, this would be a good thing to make a mod for. Would save us all a bunch of clicks. :)

Canute

Maybe expand that to other item's you would like to have at a caravan.
Like smokeleaf joints,psy tea or modrelated caravan stuff.

RicRider

Horseshoe pin and maybe add other types of rec they can use on the road like telescopes or chess sets.
##Coding Scrub##

AileTheAlien

Non-food (or -drug) recreation items would be a bit more work, since pawns can't actually use those in the game right now, while on caravans. There's this old mod for 1.0 that adds items like this, which could be updated.

RicRider

I thought horseshoe pin could be used in Vanilla. Wasn't that added recently? Maybe in 1.0?
##Coding Scrub##

Canute

That pawn use pin's or Hoopstone ring's on a caravan is new for me.
Confirmed is only beer (info at the wiki) maybe joints/tea too.

Feyda

It seems that the bedrolls are auto adding now.  I am loving how much better the new caravan system works.  Had one traveller and 2 horses and was still able to get my caravan loaded and launched quickly and easily since they don't have to wait for everyone (especially animals) to gather up and be "ready" to start loading.