Transport Pods Stuck Bug Rimworld 1.1.2654 (64-bit)

Started by OdinGameplays, August 13, 2020, 02:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OdinGameplays

Hey there! Well, I've been playing Rimworld for some time now and I decided to do a modded playthrough, started up great and after some hours in I decided to send my colonists (who are in a boat from the Boats! mod in a caravan) some items to trade with a nearby settlement. After I load two Transport Pods up, I select the caravan I wanted to send the items to and they launch. The thing is, as soon as they launch, instead of traveling across the map to the chosen location, the Transport Pods' icon remains stuck in my base. So, here I am, in the middle of a playthrough with a game-breaking bug, and I'm not capable of tracing back the error as I'm not familiar with modding in general, I just installed some mods. I'm running the steam beta 1.1.2654 (64-bit), and would really appreciate some help! Posting my Hugslib Log file and some screenshots! If there is anything I can do / provide you with to make it easier just tell me! Thanks in advance :D

https://gist.github.com/5a47eb758127f0aeb7b5d6c56e10eb88

Canute

Hi,
for your current playthrough you can't do much. And when it is the only problem you should live with it.
Enable developer mode at the option.
Maybe you move/merge the transport pod with the new button.

If that don't help maybe you got a autosave right before you launch the pod ? Instead to use the pods, create a cravan with that items, debug instant to form and leave the map, and instant move to the destination you want.

Since the repeating error is about caravan, you could try to ask at the Boats Mod discussion. I think the mod author could know something about it. Or at the rimworld discord modding area.