is there a shitcord

Started by Bigdestyn, August 17, 2020, 10:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigdestyn

is there a discord or did you realize how shitty games with discords are, cause your smart adminmans haha.

Bigdestyn

never fucking mind, you goons actually made a discord. Also whoever wants a guide on discord ban evasion DM me
ringrat#6375

Bigdestyn

now you harass a fucking dedicated rimworld player what the fuck man

Ramsis

Hi so I'm the guy who technically runs the main Discord, what's going on exactly?

Little confused friend.

Edit: Apparently you go by Slingring on Discord, or well did before being banned for:

The digging done by my staff lead to them finding this: https://discourse.cataclysmdda.org/t/what-was-my-ban-reason/23279/1 this isn't the only group that has had to take action against you it seems.
I did reach out through our mutual connections, indie community folks are all friends some way or shape didn't ya know, and yeah they backed up that the actions seem about right.

Then you decided to push through some more:

Then decided you needed to follow up with four alts that were promptly hunted down because you made a painfully obvious ruckus:

So you were punished for breaking our rules and technically breaking Discord's TOS; the alt situation goes against both our rules and the TOS.

I won't punish you here as the primary RimWorld Discord is not maintained by Ludeon, Tynan, or any active developer of Ludeon Studios thus making it a separately acting community from the Forum itself, but know that any future disruptions will be handled accordingly on the Discord or if you cause trouble here.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Bigdestyn

THE FUNNY THING IS, TALLDWARF ISN'T A ACCOUNT I OWN. THAT MEANS YOU BANNED A COMPLETELY INNOCENT USER FROM YOUR SERVER FOR BREATHING OXYGEN. PRETTY FUNNY HOW IF YOU SEND IN ENOUGH BULLETS INNOCENT PEOPLE GET SHOT TOO. THANKS FOR TEACHING ME THE TACTIC OF FALSEBANNING PEOPLE

Bigdestyn

TIME AGAIN, I WILL BUMP THIS SO MODERATION CAN RESPOND

Ramsis

I mean I see it just fine, nothing will change because you can't seem to relax in the end. If you were going to be more civil then we could talk about the situation but you don't really instill me with much confidence that that will happen.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Bigdestyn

IM SPEAKING CIVIL FRIEND. WHAT OF MY SPEECH IS NOT CIVIL? WE CHANGE EACH AND EVERY DAY!

Bigdestyn

EVEN THEN I HAVE BEEN GETTING GOOD REST AND EATING WELL. WHAT IS SO OFFENDING OF ME FRIEND?

Ramsis

Eh, I guess I'll give you some time to settle. We can start with losing the all caps, then maybe we can talk about how this can be handled like adults.

You can bump the thread if you need to but it's not like it pings anyone. All I ask is that you be respectful of the forums and those that use it, your trouble is with myself and my Discord team.

- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Bigdestyn

WHY SHOULD I LOSE THE ALL CAPS? YOU SEE, IF I DONT SPEAK IN ALL CAPS PEOPLE TEND TO IGNORE YOU AND NOT SPEND TIME TO INTERACT WITH YOU AND INSTEAD TALK ABOUT TEA. ITS JUST GENERAL INTERNET ADVICE SINCE PEOPLE CANT SPEND TIME ON YOU.

Canute

Look, maybe you should first search at the medium you use what are the rules are.

So what do you think happen to you at the real world, when you yell at some police ? He warn you one time and the next time you are on the ground and next in the car to calm down.

Bigdestyn

YOU SEE FRIEND, I IN REAL LIFE WOULD NEVER YELL AT ANYONE. BUT ON THE INTERNET I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS SINCE PEOPLE TEND TO IGNORE NORMAL TEXT LIKE THIS "hello how is your day" ITS JUST INTERNET LOGIC, AND SORRY IF I DISTURB YOU WITH THE YELLING, ITS MY FAVORITUE WAY TO TALK

SINCERELY SLINGRING

Bozobub

Actually, all-caps is the *absolutely best* way to guarantee everything you say will be ignored, at best, and removed, at worst.  You simply have no idea what you're on about, obviously enough.

Perhaps you should consider your (complete lack of) success elsewhere, with this approach?
Thanks, belgord!

Bigdestyn

EVEN IF THEY IGNORE ALL CAPS, THEY STILL IGNORE regular text too!! ITS JUST NOT FAIR.