Auto Rebuild Include Bills

Started by Feyda, August 22, 2020, 12:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feyda

Auto rebuild is a nice feature for when sappers wreck your walls or an infestation spawns in the durn middle of you base and wipes out half your infrastructure, but is there any way to include whatever bills you had set up to be put back on an auto rebuilt workstation?  I just lost all of my workstations to annoying bugs and now I have to go back in and set up a whole bunch of bills again.

willywonkasrevenge

An alternative might be an idea I've had kicking around in my head for a while. You are able to copy/paste bills and storage parameters using little buttons on the GUI, but you can't save them to a file on your hard drive. I'd love to have the ability to save those parameters to individual .xml files I could load up any time I wanted for a given workbench or stockpile. As an example, there's a certain way I like my smelter set up with about 10 different bills depending on item type and quality. As it is now, I have to recreate all of those bills from scratch on every playthrough. I'd love to be able to just load up a "Baseline Smelter" file when I build the first one in the colony.

Obviously, this would work for your needs, too.

Alenerel

There are several moda forma saving bills. I think the one that works best is
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1180718516

willywonkasrevenge

Wow. That is exactly what I was describing.

Thanks!