End Game Raid Testing

Started by Pheanox, August 19, 2020, 06:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheanox

Are you a master of the killbox, a trap tactician?  Do you consider end game raids a 'solved problem' rather than something to sweat over?  We are looking to make end game raids more exciting and need your help!

What are we looking for?

• Screen shots of your end game base defenses if raids have become trivial for you.
  • Action screen shots of these raids being defeated
  • If you are playing unmodded or with only very few mods, we are looking for saved games for us to examine.
  • If you choose to share a game save. You can upload it zipped to reduce size, if you use google drive please make sure it is shared publicly so I don't have to request access.
  • You can also ping @pheanox on our discord server in the misc-development channel with your save.

This is a long-term project, and I will be accepting submissions for an undetermined amount of time. 

Our goal here is to add more variation to the AI with end game raids to keep them fresh, not necessarily cause players to lose more often. 

UltimateTobi

Just for completion's sake, here my save game as well as on the Steam forum.

Can't attach save file since it's too large, even when compressed: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atji0J2p4nr7h2JLYD_qmnsaxgXA?e=iabUeO (Microsoft OneDrive)
Your generic Steam user.

rinin

Just a quick statement. Please don't forget about the people who don't use killboxes. We exist. And we want the hard game that could be solved without building weird looking killboxes.
Please add more stuff to challenge killboxes. Like sappers and smoke. Not just "harder raids" stuff.