I am trying to make a shallow water floor tile can anyone help thanks

Started by Rune1993, August 30, 2020, 06:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune1993

Hi want to make shallow water a placeable floor you can make so then you can use it example moats or irrigation canals for farms to make them look better so on basicaly as it says i want a floor version of shallow water while still keeping the slow effect walking through it gives been taking a look all day i have learning difficulties even with the rimworld mod making wki still confusing.

I have been trying to use the example they got the Modding Tutorials/Flooring section on the wiki in this basicaly copying what they did witch was a titanium floor and replacing what they did with what i need well that was my thaught but i think i got it wrong. here it iswhat they did ile add a link down bottom to -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<TerrainDefs>
<TerrainDef>
<defName>TitaniumFloor</defName>
<Label>Titanium Flooring</Label>
<RenderPrecedence>210</RenderPrecedence>
<Description>A lovely</Description>
<TexturePath>Things/Buildings/Floors/WoodFlooring</TexturePath>
<Beauty>NiceTiny</Beauty>
<SurfacesSupported>
<li>Light</li>
<li>Heavy</li>
<li>SmoothHard</li>
</SurfacesSupported>
<WorkToBuild>50</WorkToBuild>
<DesignationCategory>Structure</DesignationCategory>
<Fertility>0</Fertility>
<CostList>
<li>
<thingDef>Titanium</thingDef>
<count>2</count>
</li>
</CostList>
<ConstructionEffect>ConstructDig</ConstructionEffect>
<AcceptTerrainSourceFilth>True</AcceptTerrainSourceFilth>
</TerrainDef>
</TerrainDefs>

I can find the defs folder called Biomes_Water that has the info for shallow water i just dont know what of it i have to add or replace in what they did above to do what i wanted i want to keep the textures and everything for the water so it actualy still looks like water can anyone help thanks.
https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials/Flooring