2nd Patient in double hospital bed throws errors trying to meditate

Started by LWM, August 27, 2020, 01:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LWM

Error:

Could not reserve Thing_DoubleBed216411 (layer: null) for Archie for job Meditate (Job_1401307) A=Thing_DoubleBed216411 (now doing job Meditate (Job_1401307) A=Thing_DoubleBed216411(curToil=-1)) for maxPawns 1 and stackCount -1. Existing reserver: Wolf doing job LayDown (Job_1401288) A=Thing_DoubleBed216411 (toilIndex=2)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:LogCouldNotReserveError(Pawn, Job, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Reserve(Pawn, Job, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Job, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
RimWorld.JobDriver_Meditate:TryMakePreToilReservations(Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CheckForJobOverride()

Followed by the warning:

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=Meditate (Job_1401307) A=Thing_DoubleBed216411
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CheckForJobOverride()

Archie, for what it's worth, is a Wimp, and is in pain shock; no idea if that affects anything, especially given other reports of meditation problems with two ppl in one bed?

I have no idea if this happens in larger beds.

Pheanox

Couple of questions on this one.

Are you using mods at all?  What version are you on?  I have just tried to reproduce this in the unstable build (v1.2.2739). 

To make sure I understand the steps here, we have two people sharing a double bed labeled as a hospital bed.  We have one person in bed, and then have the meditator join the bed.  I have done this, and it seems that the pawn is unable to meditate in bed while in a shared bed.

LWM

Did you try with one pawn incapacitated? That might be important.

If I recall correctly, I had one person in the bed "bed rest" and then someone carried Archie (who was incapacitated due to pain and being a wimp) to bed, and then the error got thrown.

I was on whatever the regular steam version is - sorry, won't be able to check for a bit.

Pheanox

Alright, I just tried this again using your advised steps.  I am going to need to assume for now it is fixed in unstable unless another report is made.