Royalty DlC isnt working

Started by jera, August 28, 2020, 02:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jera

Hello,

i have the following problem.
I had the Royalty dlc just when it got out. Because i really early bought rimworld and the game made an update and i downloaded it automaticly. I can Remember.. i Saw the Royalty LoadingScreen but i didnt wanted to start it at that time,so i jumped to rimworld properties and turned on an older beta version.
Just today i deceided that i want to start a new colony and i wanted to do that with the royalty dlc.. but it didnt work out. Is there a way to go back to the dlc again?
Even if i choose the latest version in Properties/Betas (Which is 1.1.2654)  it says when i start an new game that Royalty DLC isnt installed.Is it maybe saved somewhere or  did i crush the whole dlc thing "with my jumping back action" Please help me here.
Thanks in Advance
Jera

Canute

Hi,
i don't use steam so my expierence are low.
But you should go away from the Betas. Only when you want to use old version you should use that. The latest rimworld release is 1.2.27xx.
Since you bought Royalty, you should be able to download it too. Check your games, or visit the shop site of Royalty and subscribe/download it (after you installed the latest Rimworld).
Good luck with it.

RawCode

reinstall and don't tick any beta and you will be fine.