One of my pawns can't be drafted (save corruption? minimal mods)

Started by caranha, September 01, 2020, 02:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caranha

When I loaded my game today, I realized that one of my pawns can't be drafted. No action buttons (psicasts, permit abilities, drafting) are available, and the pawn does not react to the draft keybinding ("r"). The pawn seems to be reacting normally to priority orders through right click, and I can change work priorities, schedules, drop gear, etc. for that pawn.

I'm running Royalty unstable with three aesthetic mods (Spoons Hair mod, Wall Light, Beautiful Outdoors). I've tried re-loading a copy of the save game without the mods, but it did not help. I've also tried re-loading the save game in the stable version, and it did not help.

Does anyone have any ideas on what else I can try to do? I've linked the save game file, and the pawn's name is "Katie".
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lw101ifjhyimgjb/savegame.rws?dl=0

Canute

Hi,
try following thing.
- Enable developer mode at the option.
- One of the icon on top Debug action menu, select "Reduce royal title" select the empire then use at at Katie until you removed all title.
You should notice you could draft Katie now.
Use the Debug action menu again, Set title and give Katie her Baron title back.
Disable the Developer mode if you don't want it.

The repeating error prevent the pawn to get drafted.
Is that right you played/started at the unstable branch ? So maybe it is a problem with the changes there then a future update could fix that too.

caranha

Thank you, that solved my problem!

And yes, I am playing in the unstable branch.

Cheers,