225 build feedback

Started by IvanCriativ, October 14, 2013, 03:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvanCriativ

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank Tynan, for letting me play this fantastic game and show it on my Youtube channel.
About the build 225(Classic):

- Comparing to 221, it is much harder to survive!
- Now the raids and traders come not one after another, but at the same time - first two raids are tough.
- Love the mass madness idea, tho I had one game where after the very first raiders attack, one Muffalo gone mad and killed all my colonists, because those were too beaten down after the raiders(that was FUN) :)
- So far, to my humble opinion, the coming Traders do not have enough money on them, seems kind of pointless. I - the colonist(a survivor!) have more money in 30 min gameplay then they do.
- Problems with firearms, after an hour, I have SO many guns, that no firearm case can fit, and the Traders, as I mentioned earlier, do not have enough money to buy the guns :( So I have trouble getting rid of them. (would be nice if they stacked like 10 guns in 1 case?)
- I would lower the frag grenade and Molotov's prices - too high - tough to sell them - tough to get ride of them.
- After an hour-two, I have tons of money - but at this time, I have no use for it. I grow food, lots of it. For example: I buy a gun from the trader, then sell the food to him = that gets all my money back + a gun and the food that I used, is going to grow back! :)

Suggestion:
- I would love to see that I would be able to ONLY BUY some technology from Traders - would make game harder.
- Stack guns, like in 1 case there would be pistols x10 , in the second case - Shotguns x10 and so on. I served in the army and that how it is - you have a case and in one case there are 10 guns - makes sense.
- The walls should not burn - I mean... I use iron to make then - what kind of fire it must be to make them burn??? :) I agree that raiders can blow them up, but burning walls... I don't know.

That's it for now, sorry for my English if any mistakes that I made in this post. Not English speaking. :)
My Youtube(RU) channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/naviaga1

Pheanox

Hey IvanCreativ, just want you to know your videos are great.

British

About the weapons, I'd rather have a way to get rid of them (deconstruct to get some metal back ? research the most advanced ones to help in creating future weapons/turrets/defenses/whatever ?) than being able to stockpile them 'till kingdom come...

IvanCriativ

Quote from: British on October 14, 2013, 04:25:01 AM
About the weapons, I'd rather have a way to get rid of them (deconstruct to get some metal back ? research the most advanced ones to help in creating future weapons/turrets/defenses/whatever ?) than being able to stockpile them 'till kingdom come...
Thank you very much. I'm just having fun! :)
My Youtube(RU) channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/naviaga1

Tynan

Cool man, thanks for the feedback. I'm still tuning the economy so hopefully these glut issues will work themselves out over time.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog