Rimworld Wiki! (old thread)

Started by williamknox, September 20, 2013, 12:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

Also, you should be able to set the logo to whatever you like!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Tynan

I'm stoked to see the content start to move over!

British

Good thing for you that you didn't actually check that content :P
It's a very rough translation, and I'm trying to figure out how to recreate the damn templates.
As it has been said already, we'll most likely have to resort to extensions.

And I can't find a proper black/dark skin and it's driving me crazy... >:(

British

I added a shizzleload of templates, thanks to this page.

So, the infoboxes are back in, but I can't figure out why the text inside (besides title) don't want to get aligned to the left... >:( :'(

While try something else later, I need some rest right now.

Tynan

Sounds good. I did note that the content was all misformatted and such, but that's not the end of the world. The point is that it was starting.

A dark theme would be cool, as long as it's nice and clean like the default white.

Hypolite

What is the URL of the new wiki? I checked http://ludeon.com/rimworlwiki but it failed.

Tynan

Tynan

I moved the wiki to ludeon.com/rimworld/wiki and pointed your FTP users at that dir. I modified the htaccess and LocalSettings for it to work in the new dir.

British

Sweet.

On my end, I've finally corrected the Structure template so items are properly aligned.
I'm not pleased with the code, as that's the one from Wikia that was modified, but it works...

Now what the wiki really needs is that elusive black skin.
The way I understand it, one can create a skin by creating a new css, but I have no knowledge of that (and don't intend to).
We'll also have to figure out how we want the wiki zones (menus, articles...) to be displayed, as it ought to be in the css.
Oh, and the logo placement should be *above* the menus/articles, and not part of the menu as it is right now... something like the Ludeon Studios logo on this very forum, but to the left.

Mastergalen

Hey Tynan,

I've sent you a PM regarding the wiki, which may or may not interest you ;)

Tynan

This thread is full of old info. I'm making a new wiki discussion thread.