1.2 - Need help with some bug (Pawn not eating on its own) Bug (Mod)

Started by Mouleman, September 06, 2020, 03:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouleman

Hey everyone,

I just got back to rimworld (modded), and was having fun until my colonist started starving on his own for no reason,

Here's the thing :

-Pawns were all eating on their own, everything was fine.

-Then I had to quit for some reason, and reloaded a save. Then I got raided, so I drafter a Pawn, kicked their asses, and undrafted them. (At that point their food level was 20% or something, at which point they usually go for a meal) Unfortunatly for me, they started starving themselves and idk why. I looked it up and it's usually a mod that's doing it, so I was wondering if anyone of you could help me figure out which one.

-Precisions : Food is allowed, I have many survival meals available, no doors forbidden, no restrictions on meals, no prisonners in food room.

Thanks for your time, hope you can help me on that.

Here's the error log (and yes, i'm getting this exact error each and everytime I draft/undraft a pawn) :

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FoodUtility.RimWorld.FoodUtility.FoodOptimality_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,Verse.ThingDef,single,bool)

at RimWorld.FoodUtility.SpawnedFoodSearchInnerScan (Verse.Pawn eater, Verse.IntVec3 root, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] searchSet, Verse.AI.PathEndMode peMode, Verse.TraverseParms traverseParams, System.Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1[T] validator) [0x00066] in <7b345446a85d4ed599f9c604ae61854b>:0

at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FoodUtility.RimWorld.FoodUtility.BestFoodSourceOnMap_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,Verse.ThingDef&,RimWorld.FoodPreferability,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,RimWorld.FoodPreferability)

at RimWorld.FoodUtility.TryFindBestFoodSourceFor (Verse.Pawn getter, Verse.Pawn eater, System.Boolean desperate, Verse.Thing& foodSource, Verse.ThingDef& foodDef, System.Boolean canRefillDispenser, System.Boolean canUseInventory, System.Boolean allowForbidden, System.Boolean allowCorpse, System.Boolean allowSociallyImproper, System.Boolean allowHarvest, System.Boolean forceScanWholeMap, System.Boolean ignoreReservations, RimWorld.FoodPreferability minPrefOverride) [0x000a5] in <7b345446a85d4ed599f9c604ae61854b>:0

at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.JobGiver_GetFood.RimWorld.JobGiver_GetFood.TryGiveJob_Patch1(RimWorld.JobGiver_GetFood,Verse.Pawn)

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <7b345446a85d4ed599f9c604ae61854b>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x000fc] in <7b345446a85d4ed599f9c604ae61854b>:0

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)

Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)

Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)

Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)

Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)

Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob_Patch4(Pawn_JobTracker, ThinkTreeDef&)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()

Verse.Pawn:Tick()

Verse.TickList:Tick()

Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()

Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()

Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Peace, Mouleman.