[Help] Mouse buttons not working upon entering colony

Started by xshiznox, September 09, 2020, 03:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xshiznox

Hey guys, so I have a pretty odd issue; whenever I load into a colony (new AND loaded) the menu descriptions (the floating boxes that appear after your mouse hovers over each tab) stick and don't disappear, and whenever I open the architect tab, none of the buttons work inside of it. Additionally, ESC doesn't work, so I have to continuously forcequit the game in task manager. I'll attachwhat the debug menu says and attach my load order. Any suggestions would be hella fantastic.

v.1.2 NO Royalty DLC

Canute

Hi,
i only see 2 error's and both are with runtimegc.
So i would deactivate that mod at first and check if that helps.

And i just notice you use Repair workbend and Mend&Recycle, does one add a special feature i oversaw or do you just want the recycle ability too ?

Just curious, doesn't the modmanager didn't gave you a warning that your required mods arn't loaded before the mod ?
Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 is far behind Android Tiers.

Not sure if "Quarry 1.1" are made for 1.2, but there are a working 1.2 version of Quarry.

xshiznox

Thanks for noticing those, I probably never would have. I might have been under the impression that mend/recycle allows you to repair clothing while repair bench allows you to repair weapons and armor, but that could also have just been an oversight on my part. I'll disable one or the other and see what that does and I'll unsub from Quarry 1.1 and find the 1.2 version. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll fiddle with my load order in a moment.