Pawns that meditate for no reason?

Started by avancouw, September 12, 2020, 10:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avancouw

Every once in a while I have a pawn without any psy, who is at full recreation, but still stands around meditating. It's not every pawn, just an occasional one and I haven't been able to figure out a pattern. Sometimes even if I draft this pawn and then release them, they return immediately to meditating. How frustrating!

I'd like to say this also happened when I had a very short mod list, but, that was then. 'I summon up remembrance of things past, I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought'

Modlist:
Harmony / Hugslib
Common sense (though some of the behaviors introduced by common sense are not quite so common, it is still for me a must-have just because of the "cleaning as I do other work" aspect)
CM Color coded mood bar
Old flake texture
Simple sidearms
Rimhud
Prepare carefully
Trading control
All 30 vanilla expanded mods

Is this just a thing for everyone, is there something I can do about it? Or is it something to do with my setup?

Canute

From these mods only Common Sense change the behavior of pawns.
Deactivate it and check if the issue still happen.

Don't forget to report it to the mod author if the mod was the problem.
Ofcouse it could be a new bug of the new release too.

LakeWobegon

Yeah I complained about it months ago. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=52588.msg480726#msg480726

It seems pawns meditate for recreation but the meditation task seems to last too long, so its easy to see pawns with 100% recreation meditating for hours on end. This very annoying behaviour is NOT casused by mods.

Bigdestyn

WHERE DO I FIND MEDITATION? NONE OF MY COLONISSTS HAVE EVER DONE IT BEFORE