Random events and items

Started by ewelupp, September 18, 2020, 04:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ewelupp

I've been playing this game for a long time, and there are some minor annoyances I have with there not being events that could happen. To be fair, I haven't experienced one of these so they could totally be in the game and I wouldn't know about it.

• Event: Lovers secret alcove: random chance that lovers will designate a small alcove, cave, or room as a double sleeping spot for lovin'. Once designated the lovers may come back and use it as often as they like. Sleeping spot will not be usable by other colonists.

• Event: Chance romantic encounter: Two colonists may use above mentioned event even when not lovers. They may become lovers after, or alternatively regret the decision and hate each other.

• Event: Lock the doors: When to lovers are in a room alone, there is a chance they might lock all the doors and get some lovin' on any surface (crafting table, chair, table, pile of clothes, ect.)

• Event: Fight club: when a colony exceeds a certain size two or more colonists have a chance to create a social fighting club. Some may react positively, some may react negatively.

• Event: Trainer: Colonists at a certain skill level may begin training another colonist. If a colonist has a trait associated with pride they may teach at a lower skill level and trainee has a chance to lose points in that skill.

• Event: Lovin in a small bed: Colonists who are lovers have a chance to do some lovin' if there is a single bed that is apart from other colonists. This will result in half the points of regular lovin'.

• Event: Cleaning party: Random chance all colonists will start cleaning.

• Event: Random cooking ingredient: Random chance colonist involved with cooking may pick up plant from outside to add to cooking. This may increase the quality of the cooking or be poisonous.

• Event: Mass bullying: Random chance that multiple or all colonists may attempt to bully one of their own for some slight like ugly, petty, thief, or even positive traits if the instigator is mean spirited.

• Item: Cabinet: Can hold multiple food items at a time and cannot be place in low temperature zone.

• Item: Dresser: Can hold 10 of each; head slot item, torso slot item, lower body item. Armor not included

• Item: Dessert: Usually made with items like; chocolate, strawberries, milk, eggs, ect. Fills recreational need and provides joy.

• Item: Poison: Mushrooms, flowers, and potatoes can be poisonous. Without a higher level of plants it would not be discernable by who ever picked it. Certain poisons can be utilized in bows, spears, swords, and other like items.

• Item: Baited trap: Anywhere from a small deadfall to a snare trap. Can be baited with berries or meat.

• Item: Pitfall trap: Can be placed in dirt only, is obvious looking to the player, but hidden to everyone else, colonist may forget it's there and fall in, deteriorates slowly but cannot be fixed.

To explain:
First, yes I know, there are a lot of these that have to do with lovin'. I'm not all that interested in 'getting my rocks off', I have a married couple with the husband cheating on his wife, and while I don't condone it and wont do anything to help it along, I think it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that they cant be together because they don't have a bed configured to them. Also, yes I'm aware there are a lot here that are probably not feasible given the way the game is set up, but I'd still like to see them. I'd also include that I know some of the lovin' features may not be suitable or desirable for Ludeon because it could make the game less kid or advertiser friendly.
LOUD OBNOXIOUS NOISE