(1.2 and Royalty) Colonist skip Title only got 1 psylink neuroformer.

Started by khun_poo, September 15, 2020, 01:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khun_poo

Sorry though if it's not sound like a bug.

I just accidentally sell 5 of my prisoner to the Empire's tribute collector and skip my Acolyte colonist to be a Praetor
(the usual path is Acolyte -> Knight/Dame -> Praetor). It's a commitment mode so I had to save scum by Alt F4 (feel bad man) because the quest only tell me I will only get 1 psylink neuroformer from the ceremony.

Is that true?
if yes it's kinda suck  :-\

Mr_Fission

I did something similar a while back.  I saved 22 prisoners in cryptosleep chambers, then sold them all at once to powerlevel a new caster.  When I looked at the quest for the bestower ceremony, I noticed that it was a single level 6 neuroformer.  So even though I only got one, it boosted my dude to the proper level.

Is there any chance you can check your bestower quest's rewards to see what level of neuroformer is on offer?

Pheanox

Mr. Fission is correct.  You only get 1 psylink neuroformer, but you can go from a level 1 neuroformer directly to level 5 now, you don't need 4 psyamps like you needed to in the original release of Royalty.  You can be given a Level 5 Neuroformer that jumps you right to that level.