[1.2.2753][Royalty] Fail the quest despite seven people on shuttle as asked

Started by fridaycat, September 17, 2020, 03:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fridaycat

Hi. This quest "Shuttle borne attack" asks me to put seven of my people on the shuttle to go and fight for The Broken Empire. But even when I put seven people on the shuttle I fail the quest at the time when the shuttle is supposed to take off. Not sure what I am doing wrong? https://www.dropbox.com/s/yl20gntjfe6okq4/Autosave-3.rws%20copy%202.zip?dl=0 .... On an unrelated matter you will notice that Melendez was a refugee who asked to join my group and I accepted. But her icon still has her name in pink at the top of the screen and even though I can assign her a bed she won't sleep in it - I keep getting the "slept on ground" debuff with her. Been that way since she joined. Thanks!

Pheanox

A couple of points I need to bring up here.  You stated your version is 1.2.2753 but the save states you are running on version 1.2.2719 which is definitely not the current release build.

Because of this I'm not going to address the refugee issue, as that should be fixed in newer patches.

As to your quest failure, I need to clarify here.  Did you select 'launch' to begin the quest, or did you wait for the shuttle timer to time-out and leave automatically?  If so, that means you failed the quest because you let it time out rather than there being a bug.  You are supposed to press the launch button before the quest ends.  If that is the case, let me know and maybe a clarity feature request is needed.