I want a way to be able to designate what pawns go to what hospital bed.

Started by Fog, September 18, 2020, 08:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fog

I'm running quite a few medical mods and I want more fine tuning in control of who gets what type of care. If I have a pawn that's down and bleeding out I want to be able to haul them to a bed with a blood bag next to it so they don't bleed out as fast. I know I can tell pawns to rest in specific beds or even assign them to a bed but having a dedicated ICU for critical pawns is something I want badly.

Bozobub

It requires micro, but you can simply ban ALL beds, except the one you want, and wait for the pawn to move/be moved there, then unban them.  This is ofc also problematic with multiple downed pawns but it does work.
Thanks, belgord!

AileTheAlien

Quote from: Fog on September 18, 2020, 08:32:41 AMa dedicated ICU for critical pawns
That'd be a really nice feature, I think - designating the minimum amount of injury that a medical bed can accept, sort of like the setting for maximum medicine-level for pawns to receive. Then you can have your masterwork hospital beds for critical pawns, normal hospital beds for non-critical pawns, and regular beds that have been designated for resting, for pawns that just have some bruises or whatever.

Canute

Or use MedPod's instead, they heal pawn's nearly so fast then they get injuries, no need of bloodpack's anymore.