Orbital Royal Tribute Collector (Also, Almost but not quite a bug)

Started by Hammerunox, September 18, 2020, 06:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammerunox

I only really think this should be added because my playstyle means I don't get royal tribute collectors. I play lowest possible temp sea ice colonies, 6 years in I only got a single royal tribute collector at the very beginning. Especially disappointing considering the fact I was told two per year would visit. I assume its impossible for them to visit due to the constant dangerous temperature. However, the empire being a mighty force posessing ships according to the lore, it would only make sense for them to be able to send orbital tribute collectors, when dangerous temperatures don't permit them to send regular caravans. This might not be an issue for the majority of players, but for all masochists like me who play in extreme temperatures constantly, it would be a huge help in the slow honour gain for our colonists.

AileTheAlien

I feel like the empire would only ever send people in person, since they're very honor-bound, old-fashioned, etc. That being said, if they all had thrumbofur parkas and tuques, or cold-weather power-armor, that would totally work lore-wise, IMO. :)