Equip weapons while drafted

Started by Eichkater, September 22, 2020, 10:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eichkater

I have a crazy idea! Make it possible for your pawns to equip a weapon while being drafted! I know, right? How did I come up with something this revolutionary? Well, I'll tell you. I got fed up with the fact that in an emergency situations I have to undraft pawns, thus telling them there is no danger; Go and do what you want... in order to have them arming themself to then draft them up again... and that does not make sense. Neither from a gameplay perspective nor from a viewpoint of logic. What namely happens more often than not is that the pawn that is suppose to help defend wanders off, doing their dayjob.

It is generally never a good idea to overload people with tasks in emergency situations. Quite the opposite is true. Streamline and ease cognition in times of emergency and need so that people still can have enough resources to actually make good decisions. That's why there are "emegerncy drills".

AileTheAlien

Drafted pawns can equip weapons. Select the pawn, right-click on weapon, then click equip.

Alenerel

I think its the mod achtung the ones that conflicts here. It conflicts with a ton of things...