[1.2] You will die!

Started by Albion, September 24, 2020, 04:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

Introduction
This mod is NOT a balanced experience!
It is aimed at providing a challenge for highly modded games.

Raids by highly equipped glitterworld raiders and orbital bombardment will threaten your colony.
Events will start 1-2 years into the colony at the earliest.

This mod can be added to any savegame and should work with all mods. Removing it from a savegame will result in red errors but works fine.

Download links
Steam Link
NexusMods Link (manual download)

The mod will be continuesly improved upon.
If you want to support me or simply enjoy the mod please consider to buy me a coffee:

I provide this mod for free but the occasional donation helps in keeping me going.

A list of what events you can expect

• Raid with solar flare - Glitterworld raiders will drop in while your colony suffers a solar-flare-like shutdown due to some energy field used by the raiders.
  • Bomb and Raid - First your colony will be softened up by a brief orbital bombardment before a group of glitterworld raiders drop in.
  • Protection Money - Pay a protection fee within 24 hours or you will be bombed.
  • Random bombardment - Someone doesn't like you and decides to bombard your colony.

Created by Albion

License
This mod is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

You can therefore adapt, transform, and build upon this mod but I want credit and a short pm if you publish it.
However do not re-upload this mod without my consent and don't publish any translated version.
If you want to translate my mod please contact me and I can send you the necessary files. I'll incorporate any translations and credit the translator.

kclace

I loved this MOD. The Glitterworld Raiders seem like a fitting enemy for the Empire.

Very funny too: Orbital bombardment killed everyone, then the Man in Black showed up. Then the Man in Black gets instantly blasted. Brilliant.

TryB4Buy

Any chance you could just have the extra events? Bombardment is cool but losing a year of colony time is not.