Praetor title

Started by Dhuma, September 27, 2020, 04:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhuma

Hello!
I have a problem i have a quest for getting title Praetor, to take him i need to have some requirments which i think i already made but still it tells me what i must fulfil them
Can someone help me to solve my problem ?

Canute

Hi,
it is hard to say just from a screenshot.
Maybe the bed you use don't count as double bed, try to replace it with the vanilla one.
What are these 2 things at the sleeping room next to the drape ?
With 1.2 "no working facilities" are added to the requirements, sleeping and throne room should be free from anything you can work at.

Dhuma

Thank you.
I will try now!

Dhuma

It still tels me what i need to make throne room requirments, strange i dont have any clue what else must be instaled tehere

Canute

If you don't play a permadeath game. Just enable developer mode at the option.
Enable God mode with the icon's on top. Remove anything from the throneroom. Careful with the columes. Replace the whole floor with a different one and replace the needed stuff for the title.

Once you found the issue you could reload the safegame and adjust the room.

Dhuma

It still doesnt help, i really dont have any clue about getting title i tryed a lot diferent outfit a lot of things trying also change bedroom throne room even acepting quest through dev mode but still quest is failed

RicRider

Is that an endtable I see with a lamp? Those bloody things didn't work for me. I had to add a normal endtable without a lamp to make it work.
##Coding Scrub##

Eichkater

Take anything out of the throneroom that's not vanilla.