Can barrack satisfying Royal pawn?

Started by khun_poo, October 09, 2020, 01:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khun_poo

If i build a barrack that have everything to satisfied Royal pawn (Royal bed, end table, dresser, all fine floor, enough space, etc) Will m'lord angry again?

Sorry if this question sound stupid. I have play Rimworld to much and forgot about common sense.

Canute

Are you too lazy to activate dev mod and just create a test colony, god mode a room,floor and furniture and give a pawn a title ? :-))
But the question made me curious anyway.
And No, royals don't accept barracks, they want their own bedroom.
You can have another bed inside his room, but once a pawn claim the other bed the royal is dissatisfied.

khun_poo

Sry, im noob when it come to using dev tool. So many command lol.

But thanks for the answer! The in-game minimum requirement should have add it too.

RawCode

it's obvious and don't need explanation.

it's just like stating that people will die if shoot.

cultist

Quote from: Canute on October 09, 2020, 03:16:01 PM
You can have another bed inside his room, but once a pawn claim the other bed the royal is dissatisfied.

I'm not sure about this part. Prisoners consider their rooms barracks if there's more than one bed, even if it's unclaimed.

Canute

I tried it out, an unclaimed bed is just a furniture object and the royal accept that room.
But once another pawn would claim that bed, you will get the notify at the right side that show that the royal don't accept the bedroom.