Bestower don't go back into Shuttle

Started by Explosive Hedgehog, October 12, 2020, 01:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Explosive Hedgehog

Well yes, I am using Bugs, but I don't think one of it has something to do with it.

Mod List: Harmony, HugsLib, Smarter Construction, Blueprints, Replace Stuff.

It startet with a Psychic Suppression Quest. -50% Consciousness for all male people for 7 Days. Had no Problem with that. I got 5 Honor my Colonist got Promoted and I got the Ceremony Quest and then it become quite funny.

Bestower (Male 65 years old, Frail, Bad back) came out of that Shuttle, got the Psychic Drone effect and broke down immediatly. Ceremony Quest failed. I laughed so hard I thought I was dying! xD

But than problems started. I rescued the old man, fed him kept him alive til the Psychic effect was gone. He stood up, but wasn't going to his shuttle as expected. He is so slow, he is breaking down from malnutrition every time he is trying to leave the map. And I have to be very careful, if he dies the Fallen Empire becomes my Enemy...

Savegame: https://mega.nz/file/0e50kYQD#LW5CXW3yg1Ons6dqyUBci9fzZK9ot_ENuvYY940ejcM

Explosive Hedgehog

OK, "solution" was obviously: Wait for him until he collapses and then bring him to his shuttle. But I really expected that he would try to get to his shuttle at himself ;)

Pheanox

I'm adding this to another bug report, thanks for the update.