NEED CAVES AND MORE SECURITY

Started by Defalt150, August 16, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defalt150

the game Rimword need more security the game dont have protition with centipede the mechanoid destroy your colony is seconds need new turrent  and weapons and armors PLS and the Caves in the games  is need more chalenge and icidents in the game ex: meteor fall (cause damage in all creatures in planet and contrutions falls) high vent (your colonists dont go out of your colony) Vulcan (lava destroy and kill all in or Pass) The game need river and new scripts Ex
disease,cold, and heat ex disease virose (yor colonist dont eat nothing and change of vomits) Cold (colonist is freezing more time in the Freeze is dead) heat (colonist dont is OK need water or shadowns)

Neurotoxin

Please note I am not trying to be rude, only helpful. I had a hard time reading this and I figured I could help make your thoughts clearer. Please correct me if I get anything wrong, I'm going to paraphrase.

There aren't enough ways to combat mechanoids. They destroy everything too quickly. We need more weapons and armors for being able to deal with them efficiently.

(Not sure what you are requesting exactly pertaining to caves. Using them as a defense?)

You'd like to see more challenging incidents such as:
Meteor fall - damages/wounds all living beings in the area and can destroy buildings.
Cave in? - colonists trapped
Eruption - lava spills kill things it contacts

You'd like to see rivers in the game
diseases/viruses - won't eat, chance of vomiting
Climate effects/weather effects on pawns - cold slows colonists, freezing kills, hot needs water or shade.

Did I cover that about right?

My response:
I agree with the weather/climate things, though it would need to be well balanced. There should be more incidents but I'm sure we'll get those over time. Rivers would be nice but only if we could cross them or bridge them somehow.

BetaSpectre

Game is in Alpha.

I'm not even going to try to decipher the OP.

Tynan is open to suggestions. If you can please make them legible/coherent.

Also keep your ideas in separate sections for easy reading/understanding Try to develop the ideas in a way that another could imagine the game with the ideas implemented if not self evident.

This way you can also receive proper feedback to develop your idea further if there are problems with the idea in question.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Coenmcj

Uh...
Well that was illegible.

I must say that caves sort of occur although not quite to the level of something like say... Minecraft. they're just little holes in the ground at the moment.

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite