Seeds please

Started by Kaiser09, November 28, 2020, 07:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser09

Guys I feel total stupid asking this, but I maybe missed something. How this mod works?

When I start a new game, how can I plant rice, mais or potatoes if I do not have the initial seeds?

Canute

Why you don't ask at the mod discussion of that mods ?

Without seeds, you can't plant anything.
There is a workbench to create seed's from raw plants.
Maybe look at the mod "Wild cultivation" that allow you to plant the stuff that grow at your biome and you are geting seed's from them.
You can add some seed to the scenario with the edit function or with EdB Prepare Carefully.
Or when you don't want start a new colony, just spawn 25 seeds with the dev tools.

Kaiser09

Quote from: Canute on November 28, 2020, 08:23:34 AM
Why you don't ask at the mod discussion of that mods ?

Without seeds, you can't plant anything.
There is a workbench to create seed's from raw plants.
Maybe look at the mod "Wild cultivation" that allow you to plant the stuff that grow at your biome and you are geting seed's from them.
You can add some seed to the scenario with the edit function or with EdB Prepare Carefully.
Or when you don't want start a new colony, just spawn 25 seeds with the dev tools.

Hi Canute, there was an old topic but last answer was from 4 months ago, the forum itself was suggesting me to start a new topic :)
I think that with wild cultivation I can solve my issue, I will try it, thank you.