Mod suggestion - realistic death

Started by EgorIV, December 02, 2020, 09:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EgorIV

Currently if pawn's heart gets shoot in battle or if prisoners liver was removed, they immediately die. But that is not realistic, i am not doctor but i know that without a heart, person can live couple minutes until all blood is lost, and if bleed was stopped even 20 minutes brain dies without oxygen, and there can be some temporary and permanent brain damage. I think you can live whole week without a liver, until some toxins build up and... brain dies idk. And i cant forget that you can live without stomach entirely, if surgeon performed (can be made that that person only can eat paste, and if eats other will have food poisoning, and also cant throw up)

So my suggestion is to add that to the game, so you can quickly transplant missing organ, or stare at your friend slowly dying. Would also cool to see that in actual game. [sorry for my English, not my main language]

lunaticneko

Have you tried Death Rattle mod yet? Or is it not to your liking? Although it doesn't have much in terms of life support, DR has quite a lot of different delayed death mechanisms.