[1.2.2753] Can't unassign pawn from meditation throne

Started by hehexd123, October 30, 2020, 01:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hehexd123

1. Pawn was assigned to Meditation Spot near cementary. I recently constructed a throne room for pawn to initiate bestowing ceremony. Pawn now refuses to meditate in Meditation Spot and defaults to Meditation Throne.

2. I tried to unassign pawn from Meditation Throne. The game instantly reassigned the pawn to the Throne a fraction of a second later everytime. The pawn can be unassigned from the Meditation Spot without this problem occuring.

3. The pawn should be unassigned from the Meditation Throne without being auto-reassigned.

4. Blank save. Make sure colonist has Morbid psyfocus type. Create a Meditation Spot and a grave and set the colonist schedule to meditate. Assign the colonist to the Meditation Spot. The colonist should meditate at the Meditation Spot. Create a throne room that satisfies Acolyte title. Do NOT assign colonist to Meditation Throne. Generate some quest that grants honor. Accept quest with colonist. Complete quest and complete Bestowing Ceremony. Colonist should now have Dignified psyfocus type. Colonist should now be automatically assigned to Meditation Throne. Attempt to manually unassign colonist from Meditation Throne. Colonist cannot now be unassigned from Meditation Throne, even if colonist still meditates at Meditation Spot.

hehexd123

Pheanox

A couple of notes here.  First: If you have a Bestower Ceremony, from that point onwards the Pawn will need a throne, not a meditation spot.  If you want to change where they meditate, you will need to move a throne to that place, or just leave an unassigned meditation spot there and sometimes the pawn may meditate there.

Second: I was able to reproduce this with no mods, but for the future remember that this forum is for unmodded game bugs.  Because your saves had mods in them, I'm not really able to use them for testing purposes.  Mods that seem completely unrelated can cause bugs in RimWorld you wouldn't expect.

All that side, you should be able to unassign them from a throne, bug has been noted.