https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2255067914

Darkfirex

Quote from: Ukas on November 04, 2020, 03:30:03 AM
I guess you're not alone in your love of hyenas, there seems to be a hyena mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2255067914

:O

I have never used any mod for rimworld, but mfw I see hyenas in rimworld

Darkfirex

I think regular hyenas are already cool enough as they are, but if more spice is needed to make them more Rimworld-ish, or simply some more variation for them is wanted, maybe there could be another breed of them artificially engineered or naturally mutated (Think of wargs). I see them mostly like tougher hyenas with bones sticking out. For example:

(Sorry for the incoming wall of pictures, I'm not sure how to put them in a spoiler thing)

Canute

There are so many animal mods at the workshop, i think you can find your favoured beast there ! :-)

Darkfirex

Quote from: Canute on November 04, 2020, 01:05:07 PM
There are so many animal mods at the workshop, i think you can find your favoured beast there ! :-)

Hey there! hope you're having a good day, I'm aware of that, someone linked a mod that adds hyenas to Rimworld.

Personally I'm a vanilla purist so I don't really play with any mod, but this suggestion isn't really meant to be taken to seriously as there's probably a lot of much more important stuff to work on, I would hate to put pressure on the Dev for something so small and that probably a lot of people wouldn't be really interesed in, so it isn't a priority! I'm just throwing it out there for Tynan to see for when he wants to add a new animals to the game maybe Hyenas get picked!  ;D

Thanks for taking the time to respond to this post though!.

Also, Great nickname! Yeah, I just made a bad pun there. :P

Darkfirex

I took this picture a bit after making this post, It's a conversation between two of my tamers, the colony is now in ruins, but they couldn't help to rub a little salt to the wound before going down, haha

Very funny guys, you know we can't do that >:'o