happy new year soon i guess

Started by tmo97, November 07, 2020, 06:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmo97

http://prntscr.com/vfcpsa

I'm not the nicest person alive, but this is unwarranted.
If I'm such a small child, why would you treat me this way?
No matter how hurtful I am, a mod should not 'go down to my level' - blame me for what you chose to do? Are you not a moderator, supposed to be in control o
A moderator should not be allowed to get away with this, unless the higher ups
Who let this guy 'slap people who make mods around'?
He also does not ban anyone who mocks me because they take his side.
Is mocking allowed? Then why am I not allowed to mock him?
Ramsis is a flaming hypocrite. If you allow forum moderators to personally mock people, how can any one look up to your reign?
Ramsis is the literal equivalent of a cop who can shoots your dog because he has the perfect excuse.

You let him use his position as a forum moderator to hurt those who break rules that he does not abide with.
Why would I ever care about losing access to such a toxic forum? Your punishments are mockable, which is why you find it hard.

If this forum really needs an explanation of why pushing back is wrong, then punish me, and proves you understand. And know,
Even if nothing is done about toxic moderation, - you don't remember why

Haplo

Hmm, maybe I am missing something (most likely), but to be perfectly honest, I don't see any wrong-doing on Ramsis side here.
Maybe you don't know this, but it is the job of the forum administrators to go against people that are ignoring the rules or going against the peace of the forum.
And if you are the culprint of such a movement, then we have the right to temp or even perma ban you to prevent more harm coming to the forum.
And in most cases there is only one, sometimes two people who are at the root of it all.
So if that is the case you can't really complain if steps are done to prevent you from spreading more of your hate.

And normally you'll be warned beforehand, so if you choose to ignore the warnings ...

All in all, please be respectful, try to be friendly and this forum will have you.

Tolerance always has limits - it cannot tolerate what is itself actively intolerant.
Sidney Hook

Lastly: You're complaining about something that happend 2 years ago? Really?

Just my 2 cents..

KillTyrant

Ive been inactive for number of years now. This post actually made me login. I went through and read through the post you complained about. While Granite' first comment can definitely be read as flippant and curt, They did provide valid criticism of your post and you became increasingly  belligerent and hostile. Granite' point was that you wanted something to change without providing a viable solution. I dont know what drove you to make a post complaining about another post that happened 2 years ago esp when you have no leg to stand on because your behavior warranted a temp ban and the mod in no way went "down to your level". You got banned, 2 people ribbed a bit about it and moved on. Why havent you moved on?

*sees a image in link*

hahaha wait, are you complaining about something else here? I had to go back on your past posts to see what I thought you were talking about. The one where you were complaining about the melee system and it being cheese but you actually were talking about another instance altogether and it seems like its a repeat of same issue. I think you perform some crazy mental gymnastics that allow you to think that you are somehow in the right here. Youve broken some rules in this forum and your argument is that because you think you got treated poorly in the process that you have argument?

either way, I hope that in these past 4-6 months that youve learned to have some introspection and to take personal responsibility for the consequences of your actions.

ManHuntingSquirrel

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO