[1.2.2753] Quest with unknown item I should trade. Placeholder not filled in.

Started by grafgraffy, November 12, 2020, 02:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grafgraffy

I got a Quest where the placeholders didn't filled in. I attached a stripped part of the savegame, because it is too huge to upload in full. If other parts of the file are interesting I can deliver them too. I play on and skip this quest but would be nice if this bug is fixed in the next version.

I'm not sure if Harmony/Multiplayer mod is causing this, I'm playing this game in solo mode only.

Also an enhancement request. Can the transport pod launcher have a build icon for a transport pod like a bed has end drawer?

Thx in Advance.

Pheanox

Hello,

I need more detail on this information.  What exactly is the bug?  What were you expecting to happen?  I don't know what quest you are referring to.

I need to have the entire save uploaded, you should be able to zip it and upload it to google drive or somewhere and hand me a link if it is too big for the forums.

grafgraffy

Okay here comes the full Savegame. https://we.tl/t-Yt2FLJPsGP

The bug is that I have quest where I should deliver things but the label is not correctly replaced. Here what it is called in the description:
<description>ERR: A nearby settlement, [settlement_label], has a special trade request. They would like to purchase:

[RequestedThingCount]x [requestedThing_label] [qualityInfo](worth [requestedThingMarketValue_money])

If you want to make the trade, send a caravan with the requested items. The estimated travel time is [estimatedTravelTime_duration].</description>

Pheanox