Mod idea/request/commission - Lovecraft/Innsmouth Deep ones transformation

Started by joa118, November 28, 2020, 09:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joa118

I feel kind of awkward coming in here and asking for such a request but I don't really know where else to go. If this is not the right place if anyone knows anyone willing to do this please let me know. Thank you.

That being said, here is my idea. I love the rim of madness mods a ton and think they're great! That being said there is one feature I would love to see implemented.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2246088032&searchtext=

For anyone that has any familiarity with the mod they should know there are creatures known as Deep Ones in the mod, basically fish people and followers of Dagon.

My idea was, if possible, could a spell be implemented that could turn colonists into controllable deep ones or greater deep ones? This would include all consequences related to this, i.e. no use of equipment, weapons, loss of intellectual skills and probably giving sanity loss to others. Obviously with this drawbacks would come the advantage of having inhuman colonists and all that good stuff. I just find that it would be fitting to the whole lovecraft/innsmouth theme and would probably be a hell of a lot of fun.

Anyways as I said, I'm not holding much hope for this to happen but if it can happen or if you guys know where I could even get it commissioned I am more than willing.

Thanks again