Farming Trauma Savants

Started by SquishyCries, November 28, 2020, 04:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquishyCries

I have been testing out ways to farm for Trauma savants and their godly +50% manipulation, because honestly speaking and hearing only affect social interactions, and unless they are your recruiter Trauma savant is an amazing ability. To make my Trauma savants better I just slap some bionics on them, and depending on how good they are in combat hook them on luciferum. Anyway, as you can see on the attachment I amputated his arms and legs so he cant attack back when you are shooting. Use an Awful machine pistol for lowest armor penetration and damage. Give the prospect Excellent Recon or Good marine armor. Have enough Trauma savant prospects to switch out between so it gives time for them all to heal. If any of them get shot in the brain but don't get it, just harvest them to death. (Note: Farming for Trauma savants should be pretty late game, since you are sacrificing a lot of prisoners to get one. Trust me it is worth it though, I got a full time artist pumping out Masterwork and excellent art pieces like its nothing.) Once you got your trauma savant get you doctor to fix them up then start recruiting them. You could technically do this with your colonists but I don't advice it. Another way you can do it if you have embrasures is you shoot them through the wall WITHOUT amputating their legs to farm shooting skill as well c;