[1.2.2753] Schedule menu has no colors.

Started by Tedson, December 12, 2020, 05:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tedson

Schedule menu has no colors. Tested without mods.

Canute

Hi,
at the log arn't any errors/problems.
I think it is just a misconfig thing. Even when i don't know myself how you could change the colours of them.
Just rename the Config folder into _Config at example, then you can restore it name if it did work.
If you don't know the location of the Config folder, at the Option menu, you find a button Open saved Data folder.

Alternativ, you changed the colour palette over the video card (like for colour bling people). But personaly i don't have expierence with that and can't give you any hints how to change it.

Tedson

My computer is in default colors.  No problems with any game, just this game. I renamed the config folder. The game just create another, and the problem is still happening.  See the picture.

Canute

Rimworld use Intel(R) HD Graphics 630,
is that your primary video card ? If not tell windows to use your other card.
The driver of that card are uptodate, so this can't be the reason either.

Another reason could be that these video card don't support some of these unity features. But that is beyond my knowledge, i am just a helpful player.

Pheanox

Since this occurs unmodded, I am going to move it to the support forum.  It seems to be something in regards to graphic card compatibility.

Canute

Quote from: Yozarian22 on December 25, 2020, 11:26:32 AM
Yup, I reverted my graphics driver version from 27.20.100.9079 back to 27.20.100.8853.  That fixed it. 

Quote from: Yozarian22 on December 25, 2020, 11:08:13 AM
I think the change happened when I updated to the latest intel graphics driver? I just used the built in updater, nothing fancy.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=53614.msg485504#msg485504