Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• January 20, 2021, 10:49:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anxiety and Covid 19  (Read 505 times)

Gblitzz

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Anxiety and Covid 19
« on: December 15, 2020, 02:36:43 AM »

I am extremely anxious about the current covid pandemic. Feel as though it is living in my brain but my body feels the symptoms. Trying to challenge my thinking but very hard.
Any one else feel this. Any advice appreciated.

Kaiser09

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: Anxiety and Covid 19
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 03:04:36 PM »

It is normal to think you have it, especially if you are actually thinking you were in contact with someone who has got it.

Try to think this:
1) It is almost 1 entire year we are leaving with, we live in a moment of our life where wherever you are, whatever you are doing, because social, television etc. you are every single moment of your life bombarded with information about Covid, it's like a no-stop brainwashing for en entire year, something huge the human mind is not prepared.

2) Our brain in this moment it is like the one from an anoressic person, does not matter if your body is fine, your mind can't realize it when you look yourself at the mirror, the same now, especially if you were in contact with someone you suspect has the virus, even if you have a normal flu you start to realize that you have it and you are going to die.

3) The most simple and probable explanation is that you have nothing like the other 7 billion of ppl, maybe some normal cold, just relax because you have got nothing.

In April and May I started to wash my hands every single minut like everyone else in the world because I got terrified like everyone else, then after few months I stopped, nothing has changed, but it won't happen to me neither to you.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 03:08:16 PM by Kaiser09 »

Gblitzz

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 10:05:54 PM »

It is normal to think you have it, especially if you are actually thinking you were in contact with someone who has got it.

Try to think this:
1) It is almost 1 entire year we are leaving with, we live in a moment of our life where wherever you are, whatever you are doing, because social, television etc. you are every single moment of your life bombarded with information about Covid, it's like a no-stop brainwashing for en entire year, something huge the human mind is not prepared.

2) Our brain in this moment it is like the one from an anoressic person, does not matter if your body is fine, your mind can't realize it when you look yourself at the mirror, the same now, especially if you were in contact with someone you suspect has the virus, even if you have a normal flu you start to realize that you have it and you are going to die.

3) The most simple and probable explanation is that you have nothing like the other 7 billion of ppl, maybe some normal cold, just relax because you have got nothing.

In April and May I started to wash my hands every single minut like everyone else in the world because I got terrified like everyone else, then after few months I stopped, nothing has changed, but it won't happen to me neither to you.

In April and May I started to wash my hands every single minut like everyone else in the world because I got terrified like everyone else, then after few months I stopped, nothing has changed, but it won't happen to me neither to you. -- Thanks to this assurance, I will get into this soon. Thank you for supporting and for the kind words bud.

Gblitzz

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 11:05:44 PM »

Try to think this:

Thanks to this advise! I was also able to jump into this article that I think worth to share. https://adaa.org/learn-from-us/from-the-experts/blog-posts/consumer/top-ten-covid-19-anxiety-reduction-strategies

Gblitzz

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 02:53:39 AM »

I agree with you now kaiser, you should always have a stronger mind power and will. Thanks bud!

ChirpScree

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 05:14:39 AM »

yes, and follow good principle. I always make sure to be on the look of my health and have started my online fitness program, so atleast I get to move and feel productive everyday.

Gblitzz

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2020, 10:12:57 PM »

You got a point, I believe what goes natural like exercising and eating healthy is one key start to feel better. Have you though of doing that too?

SeminarCaviar

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 08:05:49 AM »

You got a point, I believe what goes natural like exercising and eating healthy is one key start to feel better. Have you though of doing that too?
I agree, that is the best in my opinion.

Gblitzz

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 09:47:04 AM »

Over the past few days, I have learned not to worry what I can't control. I guess that worked for me.