[Resolved] [1.1] [EPOE] XML Error on Expanded Prosthettics and Organ Engineering

Started by thereverend, December 18, 2020, 03:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thereverend

I've spent the better part of the day trying to fix this issue because I really can't play without this EPOE mod. I'm trying to run it on 1.1 + Royalty and I've tried to to run just the 1.1 version and the 1.2 version that has support for 1.1 but I somehow keep getting this error.

I've tried putting the load order before and after the Core and Royalty but I get the errors still.
I tried running it with no other mods on and it still throws the errors.

Can anyone give me advice based on the image. I'd post more details since if needed.

Thanks in advanced!

Canute

Hi,
since text on screenshots are hard to read anyway, you should use the hugslib feature "Share logs" and post the link next time.

I just activate EPoE myself and don't got any errors.
That give me 2 possible scenarios for you
- You have maybe a corrupt mod installation. Delete the mod folder and reinstall/unzip it again. When you use workshop unsubscribe to remove any files from the internal steam folder, then you can resubscribe.

- Other mod's don't like to work with EPoE.
But since there are XML error's, and the error don't even show it is from EPoE these error's could come from another mod.
You just shouldn't activate all mod's at once, then you notice early when a mod throw out errors after activation.

thereverend

Quote from: Canute on December 18, 2020, 04:14:05 AM
- You have maybe a corrupt mod installation. Delete the mod folder and reinstall/unzip it again. When you use workshop unsubscribe to remove any files from the internal steam folder, then you can resubscribe.

- Other mod's don't like to work with EPoE.
But since there are XML error's, and the error don't even show it is from EPoE these error's could come from another mod.
You just shouldn't activate all mod's at once, then you notice early when a mod throw out errors after activation.

Thanks for the reply!

I can rule out the second one since I've already tried EPOE with just Core and it still would throw these errors. I'll do what I can in a few hours.

EDIT: I just decided to use the latest version of Rimworld and everything fixed itself doii. Thanks anyway