[1.2.2753] Game frezzes after a while

Started by Azzarrel, January 01, 2021, 03:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azzarrel

Hi there.
(I just recognized I am in the wrong Forum, can a Mod please move my post to the correct forum?)

My game freezes after c.a 1 - 1 1/2 hours of playtime. It becomes unresponsive and the loading symbol appears, when i click again the windows "This application doesn't respond" messsage appears and it loses all allocated memory (goes from ~4GB in Task manger to ~20 MB), but even if I don't click anything, it'll just stay like this forever.
The game stutters or freezes from time to time (like when generating large raids), but that usually doesn't crash if given time.
I have a quite powerful machine (Win 10 x64, DDR4, SSD, I7-8700k, GTX 1080TI) and run the Rimworld64.exe.
I also have TONS of mods, so I expect some incompartibility, but there isn't even a red error in the log to work with.

I attached the player.log from the loading the savegame till the crash, if you need more let me know.

After the crash I can load the most recent savegame and continue as usual.

Canute

Hi,
i don't think the error which let rimworld freeze is at the log. There just a few similar error.
I don't find any informations about experimental.optimizations.
I would disable that and and maybe other mods that arn't realy need like DubsPerformanceAnalyzer, one by one and check if that anything helps.
If you got expierence with DubsPerformanceAnalyzer, you maybe can use that and find out more about the freeze (but don't ask my how).

And be sure, that you don't have any error's at the log before you load the safegame.

Pheanox

I believe this is where you wanted the topic moved, let me know if you need it redirected elsewhere.