Error message from a file with no raids spawning

Started by Batchelor183, January 06, 2021, 03:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batchelor183

Can anyone help me figure out if this message on the error log is the reason raids aren't spawning and if so, which mod it might refer to?
I've been playing with an absurd amount of mods recently so that's my bad.

I appreciate any help you can give me with this. I had a yellow error previously so I manually spawned a raid. The raid did arrive, however it also generated the below error:

Faction Andatdos Dynasty has null relation with Nerdlia Concord. Returning dummy relation.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.Faction:RelationWith(Faction, Boolean)
RimWorld.FactionUtility:HostileTo(Faction, Faction)
RimWorld.GenHostility:HostileTo(Thing, Faction)
Hospitality.GuestUtility:IsValidPawn(Pawn)
Hospitality.GuestUtility:IsGuestInternal(Pawn, Boolean, Boolean)
Hospitality.GuestUtility:IsArrivedGuest(Pawn, Boolean)
Hospitality.Harmony.SetForbidden:Prefix(Boolean)
RimWorld.ForbidUtility:RimWorld.ForbidUtility.SetForbidden_Patch2(Thing, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker:Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker.TryDropEquipment_Patch3(Pawn_EquipmentTracker, ThingWithComps, ThingWithComps&, IntVec3, Boolean)
Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker:Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker.DropAllEquipment_Patch2(Pawn_EquipmentTracker, IntVec3, Boolean)
Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker:Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker.Notify_PawnSpawned_Patch1(Pawn_EquipmentTracker)
Verse.Pawn:SpawnSetup(Map, Boolean)
Verse.GenSpawn:Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch4(Thing, IntVec3, Map, Rot4, WipeMode, Boolean)
Verse.Map:Verse.Map.FinalizeLoading_Patch1(Map)
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.LoadGame_Patch1(Game)
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow.LoadGameFromSaveFileNow_Patch1(String)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__1_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

Canute

Hi,
this "but is not deep-saved." is a common error with mods.
It happen alot after loading a safegame, but is harmless.
It shouldn't be the problem that no raids happen.
If you don't have other error messages, you might just be unlucky and don't got raids. That special could happen with Random Randy.

Batchelor183

Thanks for the help, I've been looking into it and it does appear Randy has just been especially merciful with me!

Moderator note:  Since it seems an RNG issues, locking this thread.  If you come across the issue again, please make a new post.